Recent Vega Thurber Lab Publications
- Tara Pacific Expedition’s Atmospheric Measurements of Marine Aerosols across the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans
- Parrotfish predation drives distinct microbial communities in reef-building corals
- Surgeonfish feces increase microbial opportunism in reef-building corals
- Phylogenetic, genomic, and biogeographic characterization of a novel and ubiquitous marine invertebrate-associated Rickettsiales parasite, Candidatus Aquarickettsia rohweri, gen. nov., sp. nov
- Host-associated microbiomes drive structure and function of marine ecosystems.