Recent Vega Thurber Lab Publications
- Tara Pacific Expedition’s Atmospheric Measurements of Marine Aerosols across the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans
- Parrotfish predation drives distinct microbial communities in reef-building corals
- The Tara Pacific expedition-A pan-ecosystemic approach of the "-omics" complexity of coral reef holobionts across the Pacific Ocean.
- Draft Genome Sequence of Phocine Herpesvirus 1 Isolated from the Brain of a Harbor Seal.
- Variable interaction outcomes of local disturbance and El Niño-induced heat stress on coral microbiome alpha & beta diversity.