Recent Vega Thurber Lab Publications
- Tara Pacific Expedition’s Atmospheric Measurements of Marine Aerosols across the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans
- Parrotfish predation drives distinct microbial communities in reef-building corals
- Variable interaction outcomes of local disturbance and El Niño-induced heat stress on coral microbiome alpha & beta diversity.
- The Long Arm of Species Loss: How Will Defaunation Disrupt Ecosystems Down to the Microbial Scale?
- Expanding Tara Oceans protocols for underway, ecosystemic sampling of the ocean-atmosphere interface during Tara Pacific expedition (2016-18)